Sunday, March 22, 2015

SYMPHONY TOKYO BAY DINNER CRUISE

My husband is super sweet and surprised me with a dinner cruise on my birthday. I was so pleased that he did as this was by far my favorite thing we did to celebrate some life's milestone.
The huge bonus of this cruise is that it allows you to see a lot of sites from the water that you might not otherwise get to see in Tokyo.




 The cruise is really a high point of the experience.  You will pass Tokyo Sky tree,  Disneyland,Tokyo tower and the city's skyline and up-to-and-under the new Tokyo Bay Bridge and Rainbow bridge.





 The weather was freezing  when we took our trip, But,that did not stop us from having a blast and making this tour worth every yen, though--lol.  




 We assumed going in, that the price was more for the views and the experience, and were only expecting mediocre food.  Needless to say, we were blown away by the quality, and amount of food!  






 This definitely topped any birthday I have ever had in my life by a long shot. The year before was pretty nice but this year was unforgettable. I had never been in a cruise on the ocean in my life besides one parked at the docks. lolz.


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...