Wednesday, June 3, 2015

CAFFE@ HYATT REGENCY TOKYO

 Had a lunch reservation here to celebrate mine and Matthew`s bday using my coupon from welbox.



 I am sad to say, I was a little disappointed with the buffet .... It is beautiful and clean, but it really didn't seem to have much of a selection compared to other buffets at its price point. 


 Everything I sampled was good, but nothing really wowed me. I think if there's   one item that made me want to go back and get a second helping  of ...... its  their delicious meat carvings. 





The pasta station was a nice touch, and I enjoyed the shrimp and bacon Alfredo dish the chef whipped up for me, and I definitely enjoyed the cinnamon bread pudding. 



The thing I like the best is that that they have a great menu of drinks you can order which was included in the price. You're not pinned down to the usual orange or pineapple juices. You can order anything off of the list! their smoothies are delicious.




 This is definitely a more expensive venture for lunch so I'd stick to special occasions for this place. But, dang, definitely a good time in a beautiful restaurant with my beautiful friends.




 The CAFFE
Hyatt Regency Tokyo Hotel






No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...