Monday, March 16, 2015

HARD ROCK CAFE TOKYO

I am a big fan of  Hard Rock Cafe no matter what country I'm in and this one stands above the rest in every possible way.


THE FOOD!!!!- the most of important part of a restaurant is the food and Hard Rock does not disappoint! After sampling a fair cross section of dishes on the menu I can safely say you will be safe with whatever you order, although I highly recommend the cobb salad in honey mustard dressing and any their fish and chips. Dessert-wise they have an amazing brownie ice cream thing that just gets me!



 If you're super hungry be warned- if you're going during a busy time you may have to wait 15-20 mins OR eat at the bar. It is definitely worth the wait and you can totally sample some of their amazing cocktails while you're waiting.

Overall an amazing restaurant and I love, love, love coming here with friends!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...