Thursday, October 16, 2014

KANSHIKIRYORI IFUU @ GINZA

Our group of five headed to this restaurant on a Thursday night. We made a reservation, shifted our time up because they had an opening, and were seated immediately when we arrived.


 Pork belly, Spicy pork, and kalbi, with a side order of kimchee pancakes!! Nom NOM NOM, We can just smell the meat cooking and charring as I slowly eat the sides and allow my garlic to cook in the juices of the kimchee and meat.  




All of this was more than enough food for the all of us, since we were mostly stuffing our faces with the delicious meats and a million different banchans served.

 I also surprised janina who was celebrating her bday that month with this amazing dessert spread that  also serves as her cake.

I'm happy I found this place at gourmet Tokyo. The  delectable food & outstanding service really won me over. I'll most definitely be back  next time with hubby.

KANSHIKIRYORI IFUU
12th floor Maronnier Gate Ginza

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...