Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SHAKE SHACK BURGER- TIMES SQUARE NYC

Hands down to the best burger and fries I've ever had. I can't believe I had room for the frozen custard for dessert but it was too good not to finish. I probably wouldn't have braved the long line left to my own devices but I was with some locals who urged us to tough it out as the line moved faster than I thought and it was WELL WORTH the wait.






I ordered the Shack Stack burger, fries, and vanilla shake. My total came up to around $15. This was an absolutely delicious meal! The burger meat was juicy, the fries were nice and crispy, and the shake tasted like melted white chocolate Hershey's kisses! Absolutely delicious! Even their mustard from the dispensable machines had a bit of a kick to it!

So,  don't let how busy it is deter you. I'm sure this location, being so close to Times Square, is perpetually busy....
but DO NOT run away if you see the line curled around the outside of the building...jump in line...it moves fast!


SHAKE SHACK BURGER
Times Square New York City


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...