Monday, February 4, 2013

FOGO DE CHAO RESTAURANT LAS VEGAS

We originally planned on going here for dinner based on hubby's recommendation, but on exploring further, we found you have the same selection of meats, sides & salad bar for about $20 USD less for lunch than you would pay for dinner. 




After being seated, we were told how the restaurant worked....helped ourselves to the salad bar, were presented with the side dishes & then the meat service began. I don't like ANY pink in my meat & the servers were more than willing to slice me a well-done portion. We weren't offered any chicken or lamb products, but I know they were being served to the table next to us. The pork & beef items were excellent & in as abundant quantities as we wanted. The cheese rolls were really good! 





The salad bar is very impressive and offers perhaps the greatest selection I've encountered. Be careful or you won't have room for all the varieties of meat offered at your table later by the "authentic gauchos."  




First bite, I was sold. Worth the price, hands down. The amount of meat I ate here was well worth the price... 

 If you have never ate to any Brazilian resto then try here for your first experience,I mean it's a food orgasm,every bite was better than the last one. This is one of the best churrascaria I ever had and one of the outstanding export from Brazil.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...