Monday, October 27, 2014

RISTORANTE ITALIANO NEW YORK CITY

This is a fabulous little hidden gem  located on a weird street. We like a good dive so we decided to check this place out.  It is small and a little dingy in my standard but quite the norm at Little Italy in New York city


When you walk inside,  it had that warm feeling. Very home-y. We sat down right away and the staff there were very friendly! They recommended food options to us and were very patient with my indecisiveness that day. Thank you waiter! 


My friends had one of their thin crust pizza while I had their special homemade pasta with pesto sauce and seafood  risotto in  red sauce. Both were excellent. My pasta was perfectly al dente, which is very important for me, and had a nice kick to it which added to the all around flavor. 






If you're ever staying in this section of NY (sort of Times Square/Upper Midtown) I'd highly recommend hopping over here.

RISTORANTE ITALIANO
Little Italy NYC 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...