Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pier 39 Fisherman`s Wharf San Francisco

I LOVE this tourist trap.  Im a tourist at San Francisco so why would I not love it? you can trap me in here all you want!



I'm not exactly sure why, but I love this place. I just love sitting around and enjoying the views. You have alcatraz island, the sea lions, the performers, the wooden structure, and the crowds. You can drain a lot of money quickly but you can also buy a tea or coffee and just enjoy yourself. 





From the wharf itself ,excellent views of San Francisco Bay from west to east, as you can see the Golden Gate Bridge, Angel Island, Alcatraz Island, Treasure Island, and the Bay Bridge.  Therefore, this is a good place to knock out all of these popular vistas from one spot

Pier 39 Fishermans Wharf
  1. Beach Street & The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94133 アメリカ合衆国

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...