Saturday, June 14, 2014

Happy Father`s Day Papa

`When You have someone you love in heaven, you have a little bit of heaven in your home`

On this Father’s Day, I want to take a moment to honor you for being such a great Father. These  are the things  I tried to embed the feel into my memory through the years  as someday I know  I’ll write a blog about missing you. And that someday is today.

I lost you 3 years ago but I still have days and moments when I am consumed with grief and i cannot understand why it happened so soon. Its life altering and its something i will never forget or get over. I know that this experience has change me forever. Just remembering  all the good times we shared  and all the love you gave me throughout all those years.  You will definitely  live in my heart forever. I love you Papa.






No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...