Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HOLYWOOD



We absolutely wanted to see the Hollywood walk of fame, however we were kind of disappointed. Driving on the first part of the Hollywood boulevard, we made sure the doors and windows were closed, as the surrounding were not giving a very safe feeling (and that's weird as I normally almost never feel uncomfortable).







Arriving mid-boulevard, where it's all supposed to happen. Parking in a 10$ a day parking, we managed to see a few of the stars we wanted to see, taking care that our back packs would not be emptied meanwhile.





I'm glad my husband and I decided to see the Walk of Fame and surrounding location and I'm glad we devoted exactly 45 minutes to it.. This was about all I could tolerate of the experience. There were large tour groups of people not paying attention to where they are walking, too many panhandlers shouting across the street, and really not enough to do. Seeing Graumann's Chinese Theater was neat from the outside, but the tour seemed very expensive.

Over alI I was disappointed. It is so much better seeing it in pictures and in movies but far crying from the reality I witness.  The city of LA really need to clean up this street. For being such a famous street l couldn't believe how dirty it was. The tiles in some place were all broken. It was just a mess. ... The only thing i love there are the shops like forever 21 and Victoria secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...