Thursday, February 24, 2011

MY FAVE PASTA @ CAPRICIOSA

Im not a good cook nor I claim of being one. But I can experiment a pasta dish and can perfect it overtime. This is also the same in looking for a perfect pasta restaurant which is quite rare in tokyo as cuisines here are distinct.

One of the place I frequent for the best squid ink and crab pasta is Capriciosa. My good friend fong tagged me along in this cozy resto near Yotsuya station which is pretty near and a 5 minutes walk from Yotsuya Catholic church. But recently I also found another franchise of this same resto at kaihin Makuhari near the outlet shops which is more accessible from my place.

They have the best squid ink pasta that I tried to copy but failed. But please be reminded that if you order this dish, your teeth and your lips will end up black as well. So if your on a date, this is probably a big no no. Whenever I dine in here, I always make sure that I dont have any appointment after . Heheheheeh. But regardless of that this is a star dish on a plate.

The next good thing in their menu is their famous Crab pasta dish. I was abit apprehensive in trying this dish as I have some crab allergy whenever I ate crabs way back in the homeland. But oh boy t'was tempting so i gave in and never regretted it since.


HOW TO GET THERE:
* Yotsuya branch- 5 minute walk from the Yotsuya Catholic church
* Kaihin Makuhari branch- 2 minute walk from Kaihin makuhari eki near the outlet shops


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...