Tuesday, February 22, 2011

AIRLINE MEALS

Whenever I plan for a flight, the first thing I usually checked are reviews for airline meals of different airlines. I always feel giddy opening  airline meals foiled packed when traveling. 

1. Korean air
     Their bibimbap is a star on its own. They even provide a `HOW TO` piece of paper when they hand the meal for first timers.. I just loved it. My Narita-LAX 11 hours flight was  worth every penny if only for this bibimbap.

2. PAL
     I didnt expect much with PAL airline meal but surprisingly their beef set meal  is awesome for our Narita-Manila economy flight. But their chicken meal was kinda not for my palate. I regret having a bite from my hubby's plate. And for their business class meal, it didnt taste  good as it looks.. arrggh... they are trying to be a copycat of the japanese version at JAL


3. Northwest Airlines now Delta Airline
         My first taste of an airline food is with this airline for our Manila-Nagoya flight. And sadly I couldn't remember how it tasted.

3. Singapore Airlines
        Theres nothing extraordinary with what they offered. Its just the common laksa or beef and chicken set meals.


I will try to review some more airline meals in my next post as I would like to accompany my claims with pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...